Brand new IP Trap V6.
This update is a major new rewrite of the IP Trap and this version will see it moving into the osCommerce files, using osC functions, and Database.
The new release makes it much easier to manage banned IP numbers, giving you complete control as to what you want to do with them
* Add IP numbers to the Database
* Edit existing IP numbers
* Move to the White list, or Black list
* Change an IP number
* Delete it
* Investigate the IP number origin via links to external site
* See who banned it, either by a trap or added manualy
* Adds User Agent, Hostname, and Date to all trapped IP numbers
* Adds Date to admin banned IP numbers
This release will be more robust and reliable than any previous version.
Written using existing osCommerce functions where applicable.
Can help in your on going sites security needs.
Full package, with basic manual in the README
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE README AS MOST OF THE QUESTIONS YOU WILL HAVE WILL BE ANSWERED THERE.